B2B Bid/Tender Coordinator
Apply for Job
Location: Sydney CBD, New South Wales, Australia
- Rewarding opportunity for sales and relationship focused individuals
- Sydney CBD Location
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
At Caltex, we are with you all the way. We keep millions of people moving every day, and continue to be Australia’s leading transport fuel supplier and convenience retailer. Our business is dynamic and often technical, and we rely on the talent of people who seek to find solutions in complex, often diverse operating environments. Where do you come in?
Caltex currently has an exciting opportunity to join the B2B Sales Operations group as a Bid Coordinator. In this position you will manage the coordination of tender responses across B2B sales, support customer presentation preparation and support the National Bid Manager on development projects.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous relevant experience working within a sales, marketing or similar focused position;
- Bid/tender management experience
- An Understanding and knowledge of sales systems and tools including salesforce, and the Microsoft Office Suite; Visio and SAP highly regarded
- Project management experience;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Ability to effectively work with Senior Stakeholders;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to think critically with high attention to detail.
If you enjoy learning quickly and want to develop your skills in B2B sales and marketing in this nation-wide role, apply now!
Get your career in motion with Caltex and apply now or visit our Careers website at https://jobs.caltex.com.au/.